A Brief History
In a meeting on March 26, 1905, the congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church of Beasley, Texas was organized. There were 13 charater members who signed the constitution. Three acres of land were purchased four miles southeast of Beasley and the first facility was constructed.
In March of 1948, it was decidd that greater opportunities for outreach could be realized by a move to Rosenbert, Texas. After many fervent prayers and labors of love, the first house of worship located at Mulcahy and Der Streets was dedicated on April 15, 1950.
In 1959 the current three acre site at Louise Street and Avenue N was purchased. The dedication service for our house of worship was conducted on June 19, 1960
On Easter Sunday, March 27, 2005 Trinity kicked off its Centenniel Celebration with the release of 100 monarch butterflies. Following on Sunday, April 17, 2005 the celebration continued with an Anniversary Service/Celebration with Texas District President Rev. James Lindermann as the guest speaker followed by a Bannquet Meal at the Rosenberg Civic Center. The Centenniel Celebration concluded on Sunday, June 26, 2005 with an Annviersaary Celebration for the Neighborhood and a Picnic on the church grounds along with games and entertainment.
The people of Trinity pray that they may continue to be a witness to our neighborhood, our community, and to all we meet of God's good and gracious love for all.